Gabriel works closely with the partners specialized in real estate collective investment schemes and more generally in banking and finance and commercial contracts. He has practice expertise in the field of financial regulation (FINMA procedures), commercial contracts and white collar crime cases.
- University of Neuchâtel (Master of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2012-2014)
- University of Neuchâtel (Pre Law, 2011-2012)
- University of Geneva (Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, 2007-2010)
- Associate, PYTHON (2018 to date)
- Trainee, PYTHON (2015-2017)
- Academic intern, Swiss Embassy in Madrid, Spain (2014-2015)
- Academic intern, Swiss Department of Foreign Affairs, Crisis Management Center, Bern (2014)