Frederic is able to approach and appreciate tax matters from both sides, as a lawyer and as a former member of the Swiss Federal Tax Administration. Though his expertise is more focused on complex cross-border tax issues related to double taxation treaties, he also practices in the field of domestic taxation.
- University of Geneva (Licence en droit, 1988)
- Federal Tax Administration, Division for International Tax Matters and Double Taxation, Head of Division Countries IV (Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Canada); Delegate for Switzerland at the OECD Forum on Harmful Tax practices; Member of the Swiss Delegation in the negotiations with the EU, Bilatérales ll, on Customs Fraud (1993-2007)
- Associate at Python, Schifferli, Peter & Associés (1991-1993)
- Visiting Attorney at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, New York (1991)
- Révision des Conventions de double imposition avec les Pays-Bas et avec la France, ASA 64 p. 23 ss, 1996
- ILCE Neuchâtel, Tax Lecture
- Centro di Studi Bancari, Lugano, the Beneficial Owner in the Double Taxation Treaties (Master International Tax Compliance)