Benjamin HUMM, LL.M. (Georgetown University)
French, English, German
Vaud Bar (1998)
+41 22 702 15 15
+41 21 721 04 40
+41 22 702 14 14
+41 21 728 22 00
Benjamin assists his clients in the areas of M&A transactions (drafting and negotiation of share purchase agreements, transfer of assets), corporate law (incorporation, restructuring of capital, issuance of shares, liability of corporate bodies, dissolution and liquidation) and commercial law generally.
- Georgetown University, (LL.M., International Studies with distinction, 2002-2003)
- Certificate in Intellectual Property (1992)
- University of Lausanne (Licence en droit, 1988-1992)
- Partner, PYTHON (2016 to date)
- Partner, BCCC (2013-2016)
- Attorney, Baker & McKenzie (2003-2012)
- Attorney, Carrard, Paschoud, Heim & Partners (1998-2002)
- Lawyer, KPMG (1994-1996)
- Geneva Bar Association
- Vaud Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Geneva Business Law Association
- Alumni Association of the University of Georgetown
- Red Dragon, White Cross, Legal Business, March 2016
- The “Made in Switzerland” designation in the food industry – new Swissness act, Food Law Digest – Bird&Bird, 2014
- Minder: point de vue de l’avocat, L’Agefi, 2013
- Initiative Minder, coup de gueule et gueule de bois, Le Temps, 2013
- Attractivité du droit suisse – présentation aux représentants du GGBa, Les Diablerets, 2014
- Corporate Governance – The Role of Directors in a New Environment, Séminaire de l’Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA), Paris, 2013
Capacity to quickly understand the issues and the business in order to find relevant and clever solutions; efficiency, proactivity & pleasant to work with.
Benjamin Humm: highly skilled and effective, clever, responsive, humble, calm, balanced, and a nice person.
Reactivity and follow up of the files.
Legal 500 EMEA 2020
The availability of the Python M&A team is outstanding and it can provide a “one-stop shop” for all aspects related to the acquisition process. Benjamin Humm is a prominent practitioner of the team.
The Python M&A team is very skilled, organised and efficient. It is committed to the client’s needs and provides client-oriented solutions.
Benjamin Humm has extensive experience, availability, reactivity, and is open to contrasting points of view
Legal 500 EMEA 2019
The four-partner practice at PYTHON handles corporate advice, reorganisation and transaction matters for domestic and international clients. Benjamin Humm is one of the key contacts.