Ali Dehdashti has Extensive experience in civil litigation and commercial arbitration. Ali also has strong experience in intellectual property, such as litigation, licensing issues, protection and enforcement. He represents clients on foreign investment law and contract negotiations.
- LL.M., International Trade Law, Allameh Tabataba’i University of Tehran, (2013 – 2016).
- LL.B., Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran, (2000 – 2004),
- Associate, Python law firm, March 2016 – present
- Partner, Dehdashti and associates, 2006 – 2016
- Iran Central Bar Association,
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Allameh Tabataba’i University (ATU), Team Coach and Arbitrator (2014 – present).
- Co-founder of Allameh Tabataba’i University Moot Academy (2015 – present).
- Training and Education Committee of Iran Central Bar Association (May 2018 – present)
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution Rules, Official translation of the Swiss Arbitration Rules to Persian, 2015